All candidates must complete an online application form, including all of the requested supporting material.
As of Monday 11 July 2016, the JBA application form has migrated to the CTBF’s funding application site at apply.ctbf.co.uk.
You must read the guidelines before applying and adhere to the instructions of how to submit. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The main elements of the JBA application are listed below, for information:
- The reasons why you are applying for funding
- Your employment history
- Your personal financial details
- A budget of how you will spend the money if successful
- Details of any financial shortfall and how you would intend to meet it
- Your commitment and passion for your chosen field
- Two industry referees
- A portfolio of previous work or key industry achievements
There are two deadlines per year – 31 January and 31 July. The next deadline is 31 July 2017.
(All applications must be submitted by midnight of 31 January or 31 July. We acknowledge receipt of all applications.)